Fitbit Charge HR

Options
Hi!
I am looking into getting a fitness tracker. I have read the reviews on the fitbit charge HR and am considering purchasing. Does anyone have any feedback on using it? Does it sync well with MFP?
Thanks in advance!

Replies

• carmaxgurl35
    carmaxgurl35 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm not too sure on that particular Fitbit but I use the flex, works well in my opinion and syncs with this app as well
  • Alishia6606
    Alishia6606 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I was stuck between the HR and Alta. The guy at the store told me they were basically the same except the HR had the heart rate and the Alta has the activity reminders. I went with the Alta, and I'm so glad I did. While it is estimating, I feel it will be better for maintaining later. They are both customizable, and both sync to phones, MFP, etc. I say really look at the options on all the ones you are considering. I hear Garmin makes one almost exactly like it, but some people like it better.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I had the Charge HR and I loved it. Before that, I had 3 other Fitbits too with no issues. It syncs easily with MFP (although I never did-I liked putting in my workouts myself so I could see them). It synced easily to my phone as well.