2»

Replies

• bmccrory2
    bmccrory2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ to lose. I need motivation too. Good luck to everyone
  • shelly8625
    Options
    I have 110 pounds to lose and am loving this support here, I really hope i stick to it this time
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Let's do this.
  • Hananiah
    Hananiah Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose, so anyone else that does...feel free to add me.
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hiya

i've got about 100lb to loose so i'm with ya. lost 13lb so far :)

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!
  • marigoldcity
    Options
    I want to be a part of an active group that encourages and motivates. I have over 150 to lose and I'm so close to my first goal of being under 300. I just that extra boost.:happy:
  • marigoldcity
    Options
    I say KUDOS for a job well done on your first week. Its so hard to stay motivated but I think these forums are very, very helpful and the tracking really helps. I seem to be struggling with keeping my fat grams under control.
  • countrygirl75
    countrygirl75 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hello I am looking to lose 100 to 110 pounds, I have lost 5 so far. SO need all the support I could get.
  • bethanyranes
    bethanyranes Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm not new to MFP, but I am new to the forums. I'm always back and forth with my weight, but the past year has been really awful. I moved to a new city and gained nearly 50 pounds. Things really have come to a head, as my weight is at an all-time high of 250 pounds, and it has kept me from skydiving with my husband and friends for the first time (I had to lie and say I was just afraid, but in reality I couldn't jump because I exceeded the maximum weight limit) and I couldn't go on a number of rides at the water park for the same reason. I've stopped thinking of myself as attractive in any way, and I'm only 26. I'm terrified that I'm wasting the best part of my life by being fat and lazy.

I snapped last night and decided to try to lose weight again. I lost 80 pounds a few years ago and got to a healthy weight, now I need to try again. I have 100 pounds to lose, but I'm trying to focus on setting goals that revolve around doing things for periods of time (coming in under my MFP calories for 14 days in a row, working out 30 minutes every day for a week, etc.), rather than pounds lost.

I'm at a very low point and I'm hoping to find support. I'm the lone fat girl in a group of friends who can easily maintain thin figures, and they often seem to tempt me when I tell them about my efforts to be healthy. Hopefully a forum of people in my same situation will be more supportive :-)

xxx
    Bee
  • cshore54
    cshore54 Posts: 70
    Options
    I want to add my support and best wishes to each and every one of you. You CAN do this! I started with 130 pounds to lose. So far I have lost 110 lbs. I joined MFP to help with the last 20 and for the support, friendship and motivation necessary to get to my goal. We are all in this together, for the long haul.

SW 271
    CW 161
    GW 141
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I started this at 263.8 I am hoping to lose a little over a hundred and get myself to 160.
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in too
    I lost 111 lbs once then had 3 kids so now have over 100 to lose again....on my way and would love to help motivate everyone as well as get some in return!

Mary
  • banjobaby
    banjobaby Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :) I've got at least 100 lbs to lose! I need all the motivation and support I can get!
  • Krz425
    Krz425 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    wow I read your post and feel the same way about so many things. How many times do I really want to do something but i cant bc I am too heavy. It takes up so much of my time. I just joined and figuring out this site and looking for support
  • jenny_05
    jenny_05 Posts: 16
    Options
    av got 140lb to loose!! i`ll add u as a friend now :)
  • countrygirl75
    countrygirl75 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    bump i do as well too
  • caramel1920
    Options
    Can I be added? According to healthy guidelines I need to lose over 120 pounds! I would like to lose 100, I need all the encouragement and support I can get!
  • AmosRacki
    Options
    So I hope everyone is doing great! If you arn't thats okay...stop and get back on track! You are only hurting yourself and you just really need to weigh the pros and cons... The only real pro of eating to much and unhealthy is that its easy and delicious...but it can be easy and delicious too to eat healthy!! I had a bad couple of weeks and now I need to get back on track! I am just about 40lbs down and 60 lbs away from my first goal. We all can do it , one day at a time!