Once you control your mind..

Options
Once you can control your mind .. You than can conquer the body.. Its not only a fitness thing but also mental thing build them emotional and mental muscles fitfam.. Realize that your body can do amazing things you just need to unlock that ability.Don't let the fear of growth and change or the unknown stop you!!

It doesn't matter what happened or didn't happen yesterday it doesn't matter what others think or feel about you only thing that matters is how you feel about YoU !! and.. ya know what if your someone reading this and you feeling a certain kind of way about yourself... Only persons who can change that is You.. No pitty party's here !! Grind hard work hard train hard crush it nutritionally or sit around and keep wishing .. Choices is yours ... YOU ARE YOUR ONLY LIMIT!! .... You got this!!!!

Replies

• MrsKila
    MrsKila Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    :)
  • mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    awesome post, thank you for sharing, you are so on point, it is all in the attitude, until we get our minds correct we will never be successful.
  • DC_United216
    DC_United216 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Your welcome Im glad this can help anyone !! :)
  • mommy1364
    mommy1364 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are so right. As much as I would like to blame the responsibilities I have...being a mom, nursing student, wife..the only person I can blame is myself. I've been justifying my *kitten* habits with excuses as to why I can't work out today. I let myself gain back the weight that I lost. Not anymore!
  • PennWalker
    PennWalker Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    <3
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Amen. As someone who has spent the last 15 years (and probably longer) dealing with a chronic illness, I can attest that the mind is a very, very powerful thing. You can will yourself to do almost anything you truly want.
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    The motivation that we all need daily! It is about making fitness a lifestyle, once you are in that mentality that nothing can stop you and that you are constantly working to become a healthier you, you are in beast mode! Great post <3
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    This is so true, it's all a head game. I'm a self described professional dieter, I've tried them all and I've been successful on each one because I can win that head game. Losing weight is easy once I put my mind to it.

I quit the head game when I reach goal though. This time will be different I will stay in that head space.
  • S2tupidAss
    S2tupidAss Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiring self note to ourselves
  • Skinnycow918
    Skinnycow918 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Very true. Can you just remind me of that like every day for the next 6 weeks or so?!!
  • DC_United216
    Options
    I'm really glad this could help anyone even if its one or few people i enjoy reading the feedback and seeing where everyone is at this point in there journey.. Feel free to add me anyone who is need of encouragement and motivation or accountability. Have a great day fitfam!
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    this is why I wear tin foil
  • jvanessa89
    jvanessa89 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    This is sooo true. Everyone thinks weight loss is JUST about food and exercise but so much of it comes from your mindset. Be positive, believe in yourself and KNOW you can do it, and just go for it. I've lost almost 100 pounds since the end of last year (with no plateaus) and it's all because I have set my mind to this and make steps towards it every day and nothing will stop me until I reach my goals. Anyone can do this!!!
  • SamanthaSchuh1
    SamanthaSchuh1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, this was exactly what I needed to hear today. Man, thank you for posting this!
  • DC_United216
    Options
    You are very welcome!!
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for inspiring. This will be my 'Note to self' from now on.
  • DC_United216
    Options
    Your welcome!!!
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Came on here hoping for some motivation and encouragement today, and your words are right on!