Question about remaining calories

Options
Yesterday we went to a BBQ and while i tried to watch what i ate, when i got home and added it all up i was 600 over for the day. Not the end of the world, and I figured I would just pick it up today. Well today, i have been on a cleaning spree and running errands and by the time we finished dinner tonight and I added everything up, I am only at 900. And technically, part of that (320) includes chips and salsa eaten after midnight last night. i have been trying to not eat after 9pm, with the exception of last night, but i know "starving" isn't good either. My problem is, I am stuffed right now. Any opinions? Should i eat something to add some more calories or just let it be. Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Replies

• HoopFire5602
    HoopFire5602 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Not eating all of your cals is fine if you don't do it all the time. Just make sure you get closer tomorrow.
    Cute doggy by the way. :)
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Bump cause I'd like to know also! I have eaten 1141, exercise equaled 556 leaving my NET 585. I know I should be netting at least 1200 but goodness its 9:20pm and I have already eaten so much today (my norm 1100-1200). I sometimes find it hard to net 1200 when I DON'T exercise much less when I do. Tricky..
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. Today has been the first day I have felt "starved"... so that in itself is hopefully a step in the right direction! I think i may have an italian ice while watching movies with the husband and call it a night. Thanks for the dog compliment, hes my new running buddy, his name is diego and he has more energy than I could ever imagine having!!! My new personal trainer ;)
  • HoopFire5602
    Options
    Thanks for the advice. Today has been the first day I have felt "starved"... so that in itself is hopefully a step in the right direction! I think i may have an italian ice while watching movies with the husband and call it a night. Thanks for the dog compliment, hes my new running buddy, his name is diego and he has more energy than I could ever imagine having!!! My new personal trainer ;)

lol When I used to try to run with my dog, he always dragged me when he chased squirrels. :)
  • HoopFire5602
    Options
    Bump cause I'd like to know also! I have eaten 1141, exercise equaled 556 leaving my NET 585. I know I should be netting at least 1200 but goodness its 9:20pm and I have already eaten so much today (my norm 1100-1200). I sometimes find it hard to net 1200 when I DON'T exercise much less when I do. Tricky..

585 is really low. I would eat a pbj sandwhich or something to add some extra cals there.
  • vdenson
    vdenson Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't force yourself to eat if your not hungry. Try not to make under eating your calories a habit. How this helps :)
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice everyone. I had an italian ice and a waffle sandwich with WW whipped cream cheese. Still under but not by much!