I NEED help(a serious motivating buddy)

Options
Hi all
Well I'm sure I'm not the first to cry out for help and won't be the last but boy do I need it . I just keep gaining and giving into cravings and sleeping in the morning when I know my butt needs to be up working out. Basically I need this to be it! I need to get healthy. I'm a 30 year old stay at home mom( though I have a couple volunteer things that I do) my children and husband are healthy fit people so I'm very lonely in my struggle. What I'm looking for is someone can I can text or text me push me and not let me give in. I know this might be asking a lot of someone but I thought it would be worth a shot

Replies

• paigedotson93
    paigedotson93 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also a stay at home mom! Feel free to add me
  • DME174
    DME174 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm living in the UK, I'm in need of mutual motivation. Feel free to add.
  • delboy604
    delboy604 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Best motivation you can get is from yourself at times. !!! Good luck
  • DC_United216
    DC_United216 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Add me if anyone is looking for accountability :)
  • rainykatie
    rainykatie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am a working mom but I get how hard it is. I will encourage you along your journey if you will do the same for me, feel free to add me.

My husband is very fit too, so I am also struggling with this. He is supportive, but he just doesn't get it if that makes sense.
  • crisberube
    crisberube Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a accountability partner too. I have tried without having support but have done much better with support. I am 29 work second shift but am trying to get up in the morning and do something that resembles a workout lol. I am working with a dietitian and feel motivated but know this feeling i have will die within a week if I don't find someone that will hold me accountable. PM me if you want to exchange numbers or add me on MFP and we can kick some butt.I have 60lbs i want to loose so HELP please!!
  • sceleratis
    sceleratis Posts: 89 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    32 year old stay at home/work from home mom here. I've lost over 60 pounds starting in January of 2014. Aside from running a small bulk for about 6 months where I purposefully put on some weight so I could gain muscle, I have kept all of it off. I'm on every day, and hit the gym 4-5 days a week without fail. Feel free to add me.
  • Olijinxy
    Olijinxy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi im still trying to get my butt into gear and exercise. Feel free to add me.
  • Alishia6606
    Alishia6606 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am a 29 year old stay at home mom also. I have about 8 pounds down and 36 or so to go. More than welcome to add me and text and stuff. :)
  • Photomandy
    Photomandy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Stay at home mom as well, needing accountability and to stay out of the kitchen!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place and you've made the first steps by admitting you want to change your life! You can definitely reach your goals, I promise you that. Plenty of support on offer here so take advantage :)
  • blackhawksgrl25
    Options
    please add me too! I need more people to work on accountability!
  • DaisyChain80
    DaisyChain80 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum to 3 boys feel free to add me & lets support each other
  • aleshaschleicher
    Options
    Hi all
    Well I'm sure I'm not the first to cry out for help and won't be the last but boy do I need it . I just keep gaining and giving into cravings and sleeping in the morning when I know my butt needs to be up working out. Basically I need this to be it! I need to get healthy. I'm a 30 year old stay at home mom( though I have a couple volunteer things that I do) my children and husband are healthy fit people so I'm very lonely in my struggle. What I'm looking for is someone can I can text or text me push me and not let me give in. I know this might be asking a lot of someone but I thought it would be worth a shot

Hey there!!!
  • irishasian05
    irishasian05 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'd love to help out and motivate! Feel free to add me!