Weight loss journey. 3 months

Options
Hello. I'm giving myself 3 months to go at this hard without quitting. I never last 3 months exercising or trying to eat better. I'm in need of motivational support. Anyone want to come on this journey with me?

Replies

• starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I just started a few weeks ago, but have a 3 month goal as well. We can keep each other accountable. I am still learning how to use this site.
  • BrokeBirkin
    BrokeBirkin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Same here. The weather is just starting to cool down enough I can wear comfy layers. By the time I shed those when the weather is warm again (about 3 months) I want to be able to SEE a difference, be healthier, and sport confidence. I am just starting again after a major setback. Maybe we can do it together?
  • bbaugh2014
    bbaugh2014 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm right there with you! I'm getting married in January and have to be DONE losing weight by my fitting in December.

Help help!
  • mzmetra3
    mzmetra3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I turn 29 in January I want to drop 30-40 lbs so I'm in lol .
  • jillk93
    jillk93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Im in! Trying to lose 20 lbs in three months. We got this :)
  • kiramichelle90
    kiramichelle90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to this but so ready to drop! Who is with me?! ☺
  • crisberube
    crisberube Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a accountability partner too. I have tried without having support but have done much better with support. I am 29 work second shift but am trying to get up in the morning and do something that resembles a workout lol. I am working with a dietitian and feel motivated but know this feeling i have will die within a week if I don't find someone that will hold me accountable. PM me if you want to exchange numbers or add me on MFP and we can kick some butt.I have 60lbs i want to loose so HELP please!!
  • iamafollower
    iamafollower Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm in too. I exercise religiously. Finally accepted the fact that is not the answer. It's food control. Want to lose 50 pounds at least. How do we set up a group?
  • sierra_thorne
    sierra_thorne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started I'm in. Will be on here daily! Add me please.