Need friends to keep me motivated

Options
Hello all
I'm starting my weight loss journey again. I just had a baby 3 months ago, but before that I had lost 100lbs and gained 50 back while pregnant! Looking for friends to help keep me motivated!

Replies

• its_nati08
    its_nati08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow..100 lbs! That's very impressive! I'm certain you can lose the baby weight and then some. Will send you a request. I'm looking to lose about 40 and any motivation is welcomed. Good luck on your journey and congrats on the baby!
  • chrissjourney
    chrissjourney Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Well the bright side of it, if you only gained 50 back you are still 50 down! Feel free to add me.
  • mpedward4421
    mpedward4421 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me. You lost 100 pounds before , Wonderful! You can do it again (only half this time !)
  • melosemfp
    melosemfp Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to connect and make some MFP friends. Im looking to lose at least 40 pounds and this is definitely not my first time losing weight but I really would like for it to be my last.

I am 47, a mom of three and I am a full time business consultant who primarily works from home.

I have lost on various programs before including WW. I had good success losing but obviously did not keep it off. I decided not to return to WW as I feel that MFP will give better clarity on what is really offered by each food. Plus it's way cheaper.

If you'd like to lose together then please send a friend request to me.

Thank you,
    Laura

SW: 210
    CW: 210 < - joined MFP on 9/13/16
    GW: 170 (or less but starting there)
  • crisberube
    crisberube Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a accountability partner too. I have tried without having support but have done much better with support. I am 29 work second shift but am trying to get up in the morning and do something that resembles a workout lol. I am working with a dietitian and feel motivated but know this feeling i have will die within a week if I don't find someone that will hold me accountable. PM me if you want to exchange numbers or add me on MFP and we can kick some butt.I have 60lbs i want to loose so HELP please!!

• LisaSunshine17
    LisaSunshine17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 here! Love to lose like I did before. Ultimately 60 lbs, but going in 10lb increments for now. Trying first for 199. Add me for anyone that's like me!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    add me
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the birth of your baby!
    Good luck reaching your goals :)