Just a person that's working for a happy life

Options
isaac23891
isaac23891 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello to anyone that sees this. I'm a person who is entering a weight loss journey. I'm tired of hating myself when I look in the mirror and I want to be happy with my life. Not going to lie I am having doubts but I got to try right. lookin for support

Replies

• peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    MFP is the place for you. Tons of motivating people that will keep you accountable!
  • ClareGxxx
    ClareGxxx Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello. I joined a couple of days ago. I did MFP a couple of years ago and lost a couple of stone but didn't stay committed to MFP or get involved with the community so I know it works but I think I may need a bit of support too. Happy to chat and support. I know how daunting it is too. Having read a few post on here it looks to be very positive and that's great when the mirror isn't being. Think we're on the right road by just logging the food as no point lying as only u can see it. Def been a wake up to food in only a couple of days .You can add me
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hey! First off, congratulations on taking the first steps to a healthier you :smile: you'll smash it I'm sure - you can add me if you want any help or support!
  • isaac23891
    isaac23891 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of u for being full of support
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Cast those doubts away - they have no place in your life.
    You can do this!