Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Do you think I should have known better?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Would I expect you to have experienced this level of genius before to be able to recognize it? might I be used to people not recognizing my brilliance?
  • However do you deal with every day people like myself? Is it as exhausting as it sounds?
  • synchkat
    Would you believe my coping mechanism is to act like a ditzy blond?
    Might this bring me down to everyone else's level? Isn't it nice to have a break from discussing quantum physics all...the...time?
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    You are blonde?
  • synchkat
    Would you believe i was once a red head?
  • rebel_26
    Would you believe I once was also? Could I have possibly lied just now? Could it be my curtains don't match the drapes?
  • synchkat
    Isn't the expression the carpet doesn't match the drapes? Aren't curtains and drapes pretty much the same thing?
  • If I choose to be a red head, does that mean I can get away with the fiery attitude?
  • synchkat
    No one will ask if it's natural because that's rude so shouldn't you take advantage of the hair colour character traits?
  • Should I make sure the carpet matches the drapes? Or is this one of those weird half-color trends like ombre?
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    edited September 2016
    Were you making fun of my accent earlier?
  • synchkat
    Wasn't that Nachos? Isn't he naughty?
  • gojaqs
    gojaqs Posts: 471 Member
    Who's that?
  • synchkat
    Wouldn't that be the one and only @VanishingNachos ?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Could it be anyone but Nacho?
  • rebel_26
    edited September 2016
    I guess you are right on curtains and drapes. I had not had an opportunity to ever use that phrase IRL and was trying to be witty but I assume I failed ? It was late and I was tired and just trying to say something so I could fit in with the cool crowd. Do you accept my apology? Do you think my apology was truly sincere?
  • rebel_26
    Is it a good day for everyone ?
  • synchkat
    Would you believe an apology wasn't necessary?

Isn't every day a good day? although would you believe my phone didn't charge last night so I'm charging it then taking my Pokemon for a walk?
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Does every day have to be a good day? And if you're taking your Pokémon for a walk, do you have Jinx? :tongue: