Good Morning GREEN team

Options
Good morning all! Everyone have a great day...count calories and do some kind of exercise today! I am headed to the gym in about an hour to do about 45 min.-1 hr. of cardio. I know it is Friday.....
TGIF.....But everyone stay strong. Lynette

Replies

• lynettep
    lynettep Posts: 157
    Options
    Good morning all! Everyone have a great day...count calories and do some kind of exercise today! I am headed to the gym in about an hour to do about 45 min.-1 hr. of cardio. I know it is Friday.....
    TGIF.....But everyone stay strong. Lynette
  • JesCrdr
    JesCrdr Posts: 28
    Options
    Good morning to you too. I really wanted to wait until Wednesday to weigh in again, but I have been a bit of a scale-a-holic in the past, so I ended up checking again today....I lost another 2 pounds since weigh-in! I am definitely doing my exercises again today!

Good luck at the gym!

Woo-hoo! :bigsmile:
  • lynettep
    Options
    Try not to cheat on the scale....it is hard. I am addicted to the scale too. Have a great day.
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    Hello to all,

Have a good Friday!
  • briakiss
    Options
    Yay for Fridays! Im sick today so not sure if i will have enough energy to get off the couch. :grumble:
    Have a good day!!
    Go Green!:wink:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi fellow greenies! Since this was my first full week. I did weigh today, down 5 :happy: but will start wed next week w the team. Let's all keep in touch, weekends can be most tempting!:drinker:
  • smendek910
    Options
    CONGRATS porka29 on your weight loss!!!!! Way to go girl!!!!:flowerforyou:
    :wink: Happy Friday everyone - Have a GREAT weekend!!
  • loser4real
    Options
    Hello greenies! Hope you are having a great Friday.

Way to go on the 5lbs. Christie!

I'm usually a bit obsessive about the scale too, but am determined to stick to this week's challenge of not getting on it.

Working out with the trainer tonight...still sore from the pain she inflicted on Wednesday night, though. She is merciless, but that is why we love her. :smile:
  • kels0724
    kels0724 Posts: 136
    Options
    hi all!!! thanks for the pep talk lynettep :wink:
    Christie- good job on the 5 pounds!! it feels sooo good doesn't it?!? keep up the good work!

I did the elliptical and swam early this morning and am hoping to do some yoga tonight after a long day studying. It has been tough for me to stay away from the scales till wed also, but i am determined to see a great number when i get on it next week!!! stay strong everyone and do what you know is best for yourself!
  • lynettep
    Options
    Way to go Porka29!!!
  • chimpoco
    Options
    Good job Porka 29!!

I'm about to go to the park and walk/jog 6 miles (hopefully). I bought a 20lb weighted vest to help out. Tonight, I'm celebrating my friend getting a new job. I have to be careful not to drink up all my calories. Wish me luck.

Go Green!!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Thank you all, Ihope to keep that and maybe a lb more when we weigh in on Wed.

Man, I guess I need to work on my endurance w/cardio. I see folks posting about an hour on the eppilitical (sp?) trainer:noway: , I'm working up to 10 minutes! I can go 30 minutes on the stationary bike................that makes my face look like a beet :laugh: :devil: :mad: :laugh: :laugh: those faces look like mine! BF (porko4) says I appear like I'm being chased by a mad man and I'm peddaling to nowhere:bigsmile:

Okay, I think I'm done, feelin chatty today!:blushing:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Hi Babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aquilles is feeling WAY better today, I think the combo of working out and the wrong shoes to my clients did it in yesterday, I am gonna try and take it easy, but gonna try and get back into some cardio today and tomorrow.....

HANG IN THERE ALL YA'ALL!!!!!!!!!!! WE CAN DO THIS! TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Stay off the fricken scale ya all!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • lynettep
    Options
    Mid-afternoon hunger pains kicking in!!!!! It is 3:45 p.m. and I am hungry!!! Need some motivating words to keep me away from food right now.
  • chimpoco
    Options
    Mid-afternoon hunger pains kicking in!!!!! It is 3:45 p.m. and I am hungry!!! Need some motivating words to keep me away from food right now.

Fight the urge and have a nice dinner. I believe in you:happy:
  • yeahbuddy
    yeahbuddy Posts: 409
    Options
    Hi, Green Team! Hope everyone is having a good Friday. Still having difficulty staying off the scale, but I'm doing it!

Congrats to everyone who has lost weight so far and welcome to any new team members:flowerforyou:

Weekends are very hard for me so let' make sure we all check in with each other this weekend!
  • kels0724
    Options
    Good luck this weekend everyone-

I have am having troubles and i don't know if it is just mental but i will explain and maybe i can get some help.

i exercise about 6 days a week no matter what so that isn't my issue....but i do really well for like 2 days, then I start out fine on the 3rd or 4th day, but by afternoon, i get this feeling where i just want to eat and eat and eat. today, i was able to stop the urge and just left. however, tonight, after dinner, i wanted a snack and ended up eating WAYYYYY TOO MUCH and i feel like i can't control it!!!! :sad: it wasn't horrible since i had worked out a lot and i just did an online video so i made up for part of it, but it is so frustrating. after one of these 'binges', ij ust feel awful about myself and i feel like it sets me back sooo much. i know i shouldn't, but the next day, i don't eat all of my exercise calories in order to "make up for this"= i think this is the mental part. i am just flustered and thought maybe my green team members might have some advice on what might be going on. anything would be appreciated, thanks!
  • lynettep
    Options
    Kels0724 don't be so hard on yourself....we all have those days. I went out last night and had two beers with dinner. 1/2 a chicken sandwich with some FRIED mushrooms. YIKES!! But I still had over 700 calories left for my dinner. So I managed to stay within...yes it wasn't that healthy but that was my night to splurge! I am going to the gym this morning for cardio and strength training for an hour.

I need at least 1 day a week to eat a couple of bad things or I will really PIG OUT one of these days!
    Hang in there!! Sounds like you are exercising enough!! Lynette

Everyone have a GREAT Saturday!!
  • yeahbuddy
    yeahbuddy Posts: 409
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone. Make sure you get all your water in:drinker:
  • kels0724
    Options
    thanks lynette! i am feeling much better today and i am just going to try to cut that cycle. that is my goal ;) thanks for the helpful words! I hope your cardio went well.

hope everyone is having a great weekend!