Trying to Get Back on Track - Could Use More Friends!

Options
Hi all - I'm currently at my heaviest ever (sad face) and am trying to get back on track with losing weight in a healthy way. My current friend set is great, but more are always welcome for encouragement (and kind criticism - happy to share my diary and activity).

Also, would love any of your favorite tips for sticking to things!

Replies

• Beav73
    Beav73 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR JOURNEY....Work hard and have fun
  • cvstokke
    cvstokke Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Thanks! At least at my heaviest, it's easier to lose the weight haha
  • delboy604
    delboy604 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!!!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Good luck - you can do this :)
  • sixfoot10
    sixfoot10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good luck - you can do this :)

Good luck to you and everyone else for that matter. I have always been on the heavy size and never been very athletic. I have been working hard every day to try and improve my health. I know that we can all do it with the (want) to change! If you want to add me go right ahead, but I'm still new at this and like to receive advise since I don't have much to give
  • cvstokke
    Options
    Thanks @delboy604 @PinkPixiexox and @sixfoot10 - i can do it!
  • edwinaldana
    edwinaldana Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am at the same place you are. I am trying to to lose weight/body fat by eating and exercising properly. This week, I am focusing on having a healthy breakfast. :)
  • dallas5xsb
    dallas5xsb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You got it!! Good luck in your journey
  • cwby30
    cwby30 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it
  • MinterC1928
    MinterC1928 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wish you luck. Want to tell you that it will be easy but it won't. With all ups there are downs. I have lost 65 pounds over 13yrs...yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!! time flies. But it was due to health reasons. Cutting out this...stopping that...eating at different times. You sometimes have to play around with it.
  • kkuehn6
    kkuehn6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What are your goals now? Always make sure there are not too many or too fictional goals.. i tend to do that..
  • cvstokke
    Options
    @kkuehn6 i want to lose 65 lbs over probably a year and a half. I also want to get stronger, but don't have concrete goals there right now. More generally, I'd like to get back into dance and yoga and feel good about myself.
  • walkermichaelg
    walkermichaelg Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m relatively new but on here daily. Feel free to add me for support and motivation!
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • lionevolution01
    lionevolution01 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can add me for motivation