Positive people wanted

Options
Hi would love to hear from some positive inspirational people. Need some help for the second half of my journey can't do this alone.
Cheers
Jon

Replies

• christinathompson1
    christinathompson1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey Jon! I'm positive and I like having positive people on here to come along with me on my journey too! So i'll add you as a friend. :)
    XO
    Christina
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    friend me if you like! i'm very motivated, and can push you too (if you want me too).......
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to friend me!
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I am positive I wouldn't be where I am today without this site and friends on it. Would be honored if you would like to friend me to help along the journey!
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Hey Jon, welcome to MFP. You are going to get lots of motivation and encouragement if you stay around the forums. I have learned so much from others and I feel an obligation to pass on what I've learned. The nice thing is you can choose what you like and disregard the rest. Add me if you like, and good luck on the rest of your journey.
  • cappslife
    cappslife Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiya! new to site and love positive reinforcement..
  • midwesthiker
    midwesthiker Posts: 144
    Options
    I am about halfway to my goal too! You can add me if you are still looking for some new friends. :)
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    Welcome! I think you'll find a lot of inspiration on this site. Feel free to add me if you would like.
    Keep up the good work! :)