Needing a kick up the ...

Options
bloop1
bloop1 Posts: 4 Member
Hi,
I started MFP a few months ago and did so well, until recently when i slipped up for a few weeks and now my eating is out of control again. Feeling very annoyed with myself and I think I have put weight back on. Anyway just wanted say how much i appreciate this programme and reading the success stories. So getting back into it again. Wish you well.

Replies

• TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    Well I wont kick ya , but I'll say, at least you came back right? You'll reach your goals :) IF you want someone to talk to about it just message me sometime I'm good with people (or so im told) :)
  • bloop1
    bloop1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Aww.. thanks
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    no problem, you can kick your goals butt :) I know it.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    This is my second time with MFP. Lost 50 pounds last year, thought I knew everything. Gained 63 pounds and topped out at 313. This time I'm doing this for life. Someone asked me how long I was going to have to do this, I said until I want to.
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that- just keep on going...you know, it's a lifestyle thing. I might throw in there to explore why you jumped off the wagon- just so it might not creep up on you again :)
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Yep... stalled myself more times than I care to mention. But the fact that you are back and determined speaks volumes about your character. You can do this!!! Good luck to you. :)
  • ladyjbug84
    Options
    I know the feeling. I have been stuck at the same weight for about 4 months. I fell of the wagon and thankfully I haven't actually gained any weight, but I feel like something needs to be done and I feel unwilling to do it! Depressing! Anyway, I am so proud of you because weightloss is never easy and admitting that you aren't doing well isn't easy either. Kudos to you and good luck lady! Or actually here is a kick up the... From me to you! :flowerforyou: