I'm am so excited, that I have to share.

Options
CanToGirl
CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
I am standing up in the Brother-In-Law wedding. The bride and I went to see the bridesmaid dress she picked out and wanted me to try one on. They say that bridesmaid dresses run smaller then the size you normally wear. So we grabbed 3 different size dresses. 22, 20 and an 18. I tried on the 22 and it fell right off me. Went back into the dressing room to try on the 20 but thought "Lets try the 18 for kicks." And it fits perfect!! Totally perfect.
7 months ago I was in a size 28 and now to be a 18. It just shows you that this weight release is possible. I know I have a long way to go but its events like this that keeps me going.

Replies

• Hopeinanguish
    Hopeinanguish Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is so great! You go girl!
  • Roszepoo
    Roszepoo Posts: 46
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am looking to get into an 18 soon!
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    great job
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!!!!!!! I am trhilled for you. I have been a bridesmaid a million times and its so nice when a dress that "runs small" fits better than expected. keep up the good work you are doing an amazing job!
  • SummerLuvR
    SummerLuvR Posts: 90
    Options
    WOW! Thats fantastic! YOU ROCK!! :)
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!
  • Scarletblue
    Scarletblue Posts: 255
    Options
    That is great!
  • flnfrgge
    flnfrgge Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!!! Congrats!!!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    OK - when is this wedding? You may need a smaller dress than an 18! Congrats!
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    That's awesome!!! :happy:
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    NSV!!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Nice! :flowerforyou:
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    thanks for the inspirational story! Blessings!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Pattywack74
    Options
    awesome job!! I can relate. I used to wear a size 24 & now I am also down to wearing an 18!! I went to purchase some new shorts because all of mine were falling off. I did for my birthday Last weekend. Awesome birthday gift to myself!
    Congrats on your weight loss!
  • shellythehippie
    shellythehippie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You are exactly where I want to be. Thank you for sharing, such an inspiration!
  • sweetseraph7
    Options
    That's great!!!! Keep it up. This is something worth sharing for sure. I'm in a 24 now depending on the brand!!!! Keep going :) congrats! :laugh:
  • JohnnyMART
    JohnnyMART Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    YA! That is so awesome! Congrats!
  • starryheart83
    Options
    That's awesome! I can't wait to be back down! Keep up the great work! You totally motivate me to keep going!
  • Lewre
    Lewre Posts: 22
    Options
    Sweet! That's awesome. :)
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    YAY Julie!! Congrats... so that shopping trip was probably even more exciting than you anticipated! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

Hope you took that Pic! This means that you will be in an even smaller size by that wedding day!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!