Worried about next week...

Options
So on tuesday i'm going to this festival, and it lasts until sunday.
I'm gonna sleep in a tent, and I really look forward to it.
But the thing is.. I'm really worried that I wont get any exercise, and I'll just eat crappy food.
I know i have to expect to not loose too much this week becouse of this..
Anyways, so here is my question;
What kind of exercise would you do? The weather is really unpredictable over here, and I suspect there's a lot of rain coming.. :frown:
And what kind of food would you bring? I'm gonna buy some groceries before I leave, so that I can save money and calories :laugh:

Any answer helps :wink:

Replies

• aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    You are going to be out in the open...

Go for a walk or a run everyday. Good calorie burn.

Push ups and sit ups.
  • Lauren38570
    Lauren38570 Posts: 239
    Options
    hmmmm far as excercise not sure but far as hunger i'd get a healthy meal bar that may hold you over some until you figure out what to eat , I know the food lion honey ham is 97 percent fat free and pretty healthy if your a ham eater and there roast beef is low on calories and fat too.It is pretty filling too , One of my favirote snacks is Blue Diamond Butter toffee almonds far as snacking goes , very healthy and they fill you up.hope that helped some
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Fruits, Vegetables, nuts (none of the those are surprising), low sodium jerky, low sugar granola, Ak Maks.....hummus.....
  • quelleriel
    Options
    Thanks... :)
    I was thinking I could go for a 60 min walk every day.
    Thinking about keeping it simple, gonna buy some bread and fruits..
    Now I just gotta find somebody that bothers to walk with me! Don't wanna get lost, and company is motivation :laugh:
    Wish me luck :)