Burned out big time, and feeling guilty about not working out today :(

This week I have exercise more than usual and now I'm weak as a kitten and can't stay awake for the last 2 day but decided to give myself a rest day, my son bless him made me a big breakfast this morning ( oh shud I say when I woke up) and now becoz I've ate it all and grabbed a bit of chocolate too I'm feeling like crap :( I've also noticed yesterday I was super staving all day.

Monday- lifted weights for 45min then cleaned for rest of day
Tues - high aerobic, long walk 1 hr and half in total and 1 hr of swimming including cleaning
Wednesday - out shopping so was walking
Thursday- aerobic and cleaning again lol

So that's what I've done and I wake up this morning feeling like S##t.
Don't know how to get over feeling so bad about just sitting and chilling for 1 day, I know il be up on on the go again tomorrow and Sunday.
Has anyone else faced these problems and what did you do.
Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited September 2016
    Yep you will be up and going to tomorrow like you said.. Enjoy the rest time and instead of looking at all that you did this week as something to feel bad for.. We all feel like crap from time to time for one reason or another. We are over worked and under paid and we have to exercise on top of that too... :) Join the millions of folks out there living on fumes...LOL :)

Know that your choice to rest is the best thing to do, your body already told you so!
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Sit and rest today - get back at it tomorrow. Appreciate your sons effort and enjoy his initiative and revel in his love for you. dont waste another minute on self pity or self doubt, cuz you can turn his lovely gesture into a miserable experience and thats not right. Moderate the rest of your day to make up for it, and you will be fine.
  • Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    edited September 2016
    Sounds to me like you aren't eating enough to support your exercise routine. Are you eating back the calories you burn in exercise? Do you mind sharing your stats in terms of height weight and calorie goal?

Keep in mind if you exercise more than usual then you need to eat more than usual to support it....it her wise you end up feeling weak and crappy.
  • Vampire81
    Vampire81 Posts: 27 Member
    Thanks, guess im gonna have to start listing tk my body and understand im human and not a robot, gonna enjoy the rest of it while it's last and to be honest this is the 1st time my son done this so il make the most of it. Yep and I will be back on it tomorrow and also have extras to deal with too all 4 kids will be at home now If they don't keep me on the go what will lol
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    its one day. pull up your panties and get over it. tomorrow is coming.
  • Vampire81
    Vampire81 Posts: 27 Member
    Aaron_K123 wrote: »
    Sounds to me like you aren't eating enough to support your exercise routine. Are you eating back the calories you burn in exercise? Do you mind sharing your stats in terms of height weight and calorie goal?

Keep in mind if you exercise more than usual then you need to eat more than usual to support it....it her wise you end up feeling weak and crappy.

No I'm not eating back what burn, to be honest never thought about that.
    My height is 5ft 2
    My weight is 193lb
    And my calories goal is 1700 but I only eat between 1200 to 1600 depending how I feel and if I'm hungry plus if I can stay awake to eat as Tuesday I don't back in the house until 10pm