Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Rochelle. I thought this would be a great way of meeting others who are also trying to loose weight. I have at least 25 pounds to loose. It has defintely been a struggle. I had my first child last year, and I weigh more now than when I was pregnant! I ordered Zumba DVD's....and I'm very excited to get started. I do have a lot of bad eating habits which is a major factor of why the scale keeps going higher and higher. Im to the point where I'm very self conscious 24/7. I don't feel comfortable in my clothes, because nothing fits the way it should anymore. My husband is in the Airforce and is phyiscalIy fit.....my goal is to get to that point! 'm looking foward to meeting others and helping each other on this journey!

Replies

• Atizo377
    Atizo377 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Rochelle,

I'm a new member myself. Well, I've been using the app on my phone for about a month and a half but just started logging on the website a couple of days ago. So far so good, this thing seems to be working for me so far. As long as you stay on top of keeping track of the things you have to and listen to your app I'm sure you'll do great! :)

Mark
  • Keenosha03
    Keenosha03 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello!