Love/hate relationship of weight loss.

Options
My ex keeps on "poking" me on fb. I haven't dated him for two years and I look good now. I dated him when I lived on campus in college. I gained the freshman 30. So what should I do? Blocking him doesn't work and dating him again is not an option.

I love how I lost all that college weight but damn.... Some days I feel like it's not making my life any easier especially with this situation. Meh at least he is hating himself now, that's what he gets for being an idiot. He got dumped.

Replies

• maxinethestrange
    Options
    blocking him should work , but just iggnore that stupid fool he ruined his chance, you look amazing he will be kicking himself go out there and show him how much hes missing
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    He has my email. I blocked him off that but for some reason I still got emails from him. He logged on to his friends email account and looked at my fb page. It's on private but it still creeps me out. His friend text me and told me what he was doing. Maybe I should just gain my weight back. Lol
  • maxinethestrange
    Options
    no need to be that silly! he sounds a bit creepy your better of without him. try reporting him on facebook that might help.
  • change_happens
    Options
    just say, "no!" ;) you look great!
  • zyle
    zyle Posts: 34
    Options
    U look Beautiful keep flaunting how amazing you look, it will only eat him up even more, or make your facebook photo albums private so only your friends and not his can see your albums. Make the only album his friends can see the before pictures then you might get an idea if its how superficial he is being now.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    OF COURSE HE IS AFTER YOU!!! YOU ARE HOT!!!

To answer your question though, if he wasn't the one then and you know he isn't going to be the one now, just ignore him or block him.
  • MichelleF81
    MichelleF81 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    lol i think secretly you're liking the attention or else you would have blocked him! I don't blame you, it's good for him to see what he's missing.....just not sure why you're complaining about it. If you genuinely don't want his attention then block him....simple really.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Just ignore him.

It shouldn't be between dating him and blocking him.
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    Options
    lol i think secretly you're liking the attention or else you would have blocked him! I don't blame you, it's good for him to see what he's missing.....just not sure why you're complaining about it. If you genuinely don't want his attention then block him....simple really.

I did.... He's using others peoples accounts to look at mine.
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    Options

I did.... He's using others peoples accounts to look at mine.
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    What a creeper!

Let him drool from a safe distance, haha. It may be tempting to really let him know what he lost, but you're better than that. Congrats on the amazing results!