Photo Shoot as a Reward

Options
Hi peeps,

Have you ever wondered about the things you might treat yourself to when you hit a goal or final target. Id like a photo shoot of me in a sexy bikini and maybe some heels or thigh boots.....lol Im not joking actually...

So in about 5lbs time Im gonna be looking for a photographer...my treat as it were....

Is there any one else who has had a photo shoot and been thrilled with the results...can we see them?

Thoughts?

Feel free to add smutt Mr Finch....

Replies

• leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    i actually wanted one too but i wont push the bikinki :)
  • Nodaa
    Nodaa Posts: 40
    Options
    Photos can really show our process. If you lost 5 lbs, can be difficult to see (depends on person's body). It can be shown on your clothes, jeans, and so on. Also, ppl can notice more than you! However, losing half of your body weight, surely, you can notice it from photos! Before, i lost 87 to 77 kgs, and i noticed it by my iphone photos and high-school pictures :D

You can see great process, take new photos, and let us inspired by you, let the new photos be your motivation forever :)
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    *kitten* me that's too much - I'm only human :sad: (That's about 2 hours Aerobics General for me now)

Seriously that's a brilliant suggestion Sarah but have you got the balls? If you need moral support I could always come with you and hold your, um, loose change.

:love:
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    *kitten* me that's too much - I'm only human :sad: (That's about 2 hours Aerobics General for me now)

Seriously that's a brilliant suggestion Sarah but have you got the balls? If you need moral support I could always come with you and hold your, um, loose change.

:love:

Yeah Ive got the balls, would have to get a fake tan first....and 2 hours FM thats a long 'one'......:blushing:
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    i actually wanted one too but i wont push the bikinki :)

What would you like to wear?
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Photos can really show our process. If you lost 5 lbs, can be difficult to see (depends on person's body). It can be shown on your clothes, jeans, and so on. Also, ppl can notice more than you! However, losing half of your body weight, surely, you can notice it from photos! Before, i lost 87 to 77 kgs, and i noticed it by my iphone photos and high-school pictures :D

You can see great process, take new photos, and let us inspired by you, let the new photos be your motivation forever :)

Hi not sure what your answer meant. I just mean that in 5lb's time, Ill be at goal and comfortable doing a bikini photo shoot...
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Yeah Ive got the balls, would have to get a fake tan first....and 2 hours FM thats a long 'one'......:blushing:

..and you've already got the thigh boots, I just know it
  • crackers3333
    Options
    Think the photo shoot is a good idea, after all you've put the work in so why not have the fun...

just think its important not to reward yourself with food for losing weight.......

/\--/\
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Think the photo shoot is a good idea, after all you've put the work in so why not have the fun...

just think its important not to reward yourself with food for losing weight.......

/\--/\

I do that as well, but it works OK for me...
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options

..and you've already got the thigh boots, I just know it

Yup. You got it!
  • Funnybunnyboo
    Options
    had a friend who did a semi naked shoot with her boyfriend, looked absolutley amazing, and v sexy, you could take af with you!!!
    x
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Had the opportunity a few mths back, but Ill find another photographer and Ill be leaner by then...Im sure att would like that yeah...
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My treat was a full sleeve tattoo :-)
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    My treat was a full sleeve tattoo :-)

euwwwwwwwww