Friends?

Options
Looking for friends. Prefer female 30-50ish or anyone who has lost 100+ lbs. Male OK too as long as you're not wanting anything other than commiseration and support in weight loss.

Me? I'm 41, 5'6" and currently 242. Started MFP about 10 days ago at 254, but have been registered for years. Looking to reach 150 and would like to start lifting when I have some more weight off and can move better.

I'm targeting 1300 calories per day with minimal exercising and 2lbs per week loss. Mostly just walking the dog for about 30 mins a day. Will up calories/adjust loss per week when I get closer to 200.

Feeling great so far and feel like I have set myself up for success. My weaknesses are fast food, pizza, candi, and Pepsi.

My strengths are being the person in my house who is the boss of meals and food prep in the house.

Replies

• janicejean1953
    janicejean1953 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well, we can be friends but I am 62. Lost 65 pounds (15 from Weight Watchers then the rest from myfitnesspal). My target calories is 1200 right now with exercising 3x's a week for 45 minutes but I usually do more than that and I consider that a bonus. Just gained back 7 pounds so back on myfitnesspal realizing I need to keep track of my food intake. Did not log for about 3 months - not sure what happened - but back on and doing good again.
  • sceleratis
    sceleratis Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    32 year old female here. I've lost over 60 pounds. Currently cutting after a 6 month bulk to put on some muscle. I hit the gym 4-5 days a week, lifting heavy 4 days with cardio/yoga/mobility work 5 days. Add me if you like.