Only 184 calories!

Options
I have like 7 hours left until sleeping and only 184 calories, and I'm not planning to exercise today because I'm too tired. And I need to eat every two hours any ideas? Please help me write a meal plan for 7 hrs with 184 calories :)

Replies

• Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Fruits and veggies! 1/2 cup of cranberries is 30 calories. I think 6 pieces of asparagus is around 25 calories? An entire zucchini is only like 30 calories!! (:

But you shouldn't worry about going a little over, if you're hungry eat!
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Tomatoes and cucumbers are under 15. Pickles are 5. There is always lettuce which is like next to nothing. Man, I have trouble getting all my calories in... LOL
  • hail87666
    hail87666 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Strawberries - 32 calories for 100g (5-6) strawberries, and what tastes better than that :)
  • LMorrison1009
    LMorrison1009 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just because you don't feel up to a work out doesn't mean yoy can't burn calories. Walk the neighborhood or walk up and down the stairs for 15 minute. I'd have a glass of water before you eat. Maybe that will help. And definitely try fruits and veggies. A kiwi is only 46 calories. Maybe chop up a fresh tomato or cucumber and drizzle some light dressing over it. I know one of my favorite meals/snacks is one packet of oatmeal made with water really thick, and then I mix it with a 90 calorie yogurt. It can keep me full for hours. That would bring you right to the limit though. Even if you go over, its not the end of the world. You are a work in progress. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • tdixon00
    tdixon00 Posts: 24
    Options
    Baby carrots are only 35 cals for like 10, I would definitely do fruits and veggies as much as possible tonight cause even if you go over a little it's healthier sugar and calories
  • bymelya1
    bymelya1 Posts: 34
    Options
    Arnold sandwich thins (only 100 cal.) with a skinny cow cheese wedge (35 cal.) I love the new mozzarella,with tomato and basil flavor, it'so good. There you have a very full filling snack for only 135 cal. You can even add a serving of thin slice ham and you have a whole sandwich.