Buying PB2 in Waikiki, Oahu

Options
Hey guys, I live in Australia and have been wanting to try PB2 when I'm on holidays next month. I doubt that I'll be able to bring any BACK, but while I'm there. Mmmmpeanutbutter!

Is there anywhere in the immediate area of Waikiki where I can buy it? Possibly at the Ala Moana shopping centre?

Replies

• yukiokudasai
    Options
    Any of the grocery stores should carry it. Very popular. Probably can even find at 7 eleven >.<
  • rosequoll
    rosequoll Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm more excited than a normal person should be about that. I've given myself permission to go TOTALLY off diet while on holidays (it's only 10 days, whatever) but I'd still like to make 'smarter' choices while there. =)
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I just checked their store locator (www.bellplantation.com) and there is nothing within 200 miles of the Waikiki zip code, sorry :(
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    I just checked their store locator (www.bellplantation.com) and there is nothing within 200 miles of the Waikiki zip code, sorry :(

Yep did the same, nothing, sorry!!!

Have a great time on your trip though!!!
  • rosequoll
    rosequoll Posts: 27
    Options
    Augh noooooooooooo. =( Fine. I'll just eat normal PB. Haha! I can't put on THAT much weight in 10 days anyways, and I'm technically at maintenance now anyways. =)
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I live in Australia and have been wanting to try PB2 when I'm on holidays next month. I doubt that I'll be able to bring any BACK, but while I'm there. Mmmmpeanutbutter!

Is there anywhere in the immediate area of Waikiki where I can buy it? Possibly at the Ala Moana shopping centre?

Was just there, nothing in the Ala Moana Center but a GNC. Order it off line from netrition.com... Can they not ship to Australia??