Hi!!!!

Options
Not very new to fitness pal, but Ive never used the support system. I think its just what I need. How has it Helped you?

Replies

• SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    For me it really works to keep me on track. The guys here are fab and if you're ever going through a rough patch and not logging in, then the guys will email to see what's up, keeping the motivation going and encouraging you back on track...

Its great to join some of the little team challenges too that are going on in the forums which keeps you motivated as you're not just doing it for yourself at that point, you also don't want to let your team down.... Welcome to the forums and good luck!! :smile:

Feel free to add me if you like xx
  • Deebo958
    Deebo958 Posts: 81
    Options
    Hello and welcome! You will love it here! I joined in September of 2010 and have lost just about 40 pounds. The people on here are an amazing bunch and will support and encourage you every step of the way!:bigsmile: Best of luck on your journey and feel free to friend me if you want!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I have been here for almost a year. I use it if I have a question or if I'm having cravings. I log on and it takes my mind off of eating.
    Welcome and good luck.
  • giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hi there, glad you've decided to come out of the dark corners and share you lovely smile with us. This place is awesome! I've lost nearly 30 lbs in 55 days and all of my friends here have helped me along the way. I'm so excited when I share my successes with them because I truly believe that they care as I do with their success. Enjoy yourself, make a boat load of friends and let us share your success with you!
  • brickok
    brickok Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group.
    I've been here for almost a year and it has helped me so much.
    The people are awesome!!!
    You can add me as a friend if you want.

Kim :)
  • jenlw88
    jenlw88 Posts: 71
    Options
    watching the calories add up nd try meet my goal. help me motivate. i lost 3 pounds so far and started yesterday.
  • terriann89
    Options
    Hi! I've only been using it 5 days, and since Thursday I have lost 3lb already, not alot I know, but I think it's gonna do me some good. :)

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • blackzoe
    blackzoe Posts: 1
    Options
    hai everyone, im Farha from M'sia. Anywa i join this fitnesspal cause i wanna see the impact of me having good meal/dietary balance by frequent exercise.. hope to have my body fit since my weight is only 47 with height 156cm. hope to know all of u here!!