Trying to get back to ME

Options
I have struggled in the past year since the passing of my second son. I am here to get back to a normal routine. I am seeking friends to help me achieve my goals and friends I can motivate as well. Feel free to add me and good luck on your journey!

Replies

• mleo0409
    mleo0409 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I am new as well.. life just happens and in all the madness, or in my case AFTER, I realized my coping skills revolved around food. So here's to a healthier lifestyle, and loosing this weight! For whatever reason we each had to motivated us to join MFA, I hope we can all join together in keeping eachother motivated and on track in this journey. Best of luck! And feel free to ad me as well :)
  • P13C35
    P13C35 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I had a normal routine, 3 years ago my life shattered. I used the app 2 yearsyeaior to lose 80 lbs or so. I want back to basics. Exercise how I can to be a daily goal. I bike. Its the one thing for me i don't see as hard to attain. More time into the program seems to adjust to different higher levels of exercise. I have much to lose for my chart nit to read obese and asked are you diabetic. No. really? Not good sound to it.