What do you like to watch on TV?

Options
ziggy67
ziggy67 Posts: 351
When you are not busy exercising and worrying about food and what you can have to eat, what do you like to watch on the box? Here in the UK I have to admit that I am addicted to all the CSI programmes from across the pond. I love them all CSI Miami, CSI Las Vegas and CSI New York. Also love NCIS, Law and order and Criminal Intent. It seems the USA know how to make a good crime drama and David Caruso is my favourite as Horatio Caine....the way he stands there in those dark sun glasses....oooohhhh....makes me go weak at the knees!!! LOL. :smile:

Replies

• 38Gigi38
    38Gigi38 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I love True Blood, Supernatural, and NCIS. There are other shows I watch here and there, but those three I never miss :-)
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I like comedy shows like Big Bang Theory, How I met your mother. I also watch Pawn stars, food network, and home and garden network. An when the season starts again BIggest Loser! :)
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    I just got into Criminal Minds, I love that show. I also watch NCIS (the LA one too), How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, and Pretty Little Liars
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I'll watch just about anything except reality tv stuff. There are only 2 shows that I MUST watch...NCIS and Big Bang Theory! Everything else I can go without....or I'll watch when I have time.
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    We canadiens watch the U.S networks as well. I love supernatural and young and the restless. I love I just got a PVR because now I can just record when Im busy. That way I dont have an excuse not to workout cause my favourite shows are on.
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    Blue Bloods is my only don't miss show. I also record The Good Wife, Big Bang Theory, NCIS, American Pickers, Top Shot and Fly Fishing Chronicles.
  • noely1974
    noely1974 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I mostly like films but on tv i think the Americans do great shows especially on hbo, like Sopranos, true blood ,6 feet under and really can't wait for Game of Thrones to come out on blu ray because the books are brill. I also like friends and big bang theory, I love Attenborough docs , i find soaps boring though!
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I love so many TV Shows:

Breaking Bad, True Blood, Chicago Code, Sons of Anarchy, Mildred Pierce, Curb, Always Sunny, Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Hawaii 50, Boardwalk Empire, Ideal, Luther, Dexter.
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    The Soup on E! Network
    Austin City Limits
    The Marty Stuart Show
    This American Life
    Fault Lines
  • onlyrobey1
    onlyrobey1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Supernatural, Dexter. Sons of anarchy, Fringe, Grey's anatomy......True Blood. Mostly I wait till they come out on video and get the sets.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I watch NETFLIX! I have very little time for regular tv because I always have Netflix going! When I do watch tv, my favorite things to watch are OLD sit-coms. Especially All In The Family.
  • ciara_x
    ciara_x Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love to watch desperate housewives :) and britains next top model :)
  • pharah
    pharah Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The young & the restless, all shows csi shows, the good wife, big brother, vampire diaries, being human, dexter, weeds, the big c and nurse jackie
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    Dexter is hands down my favorite television that's ever been created ;-)

I also never miss an episode of Grey's Anatomy, Gossip Girl, Secret Life, or ANTM

Otherwise, I catch up on old favorite sitcoms. (Friends, Seinfeld, Will & Grace.... )

And then whatever Food Network, Animal Planet or History Channel show that happens to be on.
  • Danahimself
    Danahimself Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I do not watch TV stopped for quite some time now.
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    My favorite Trueblood!!!
  • blackrose80
    blackrose80 Posts: 134
    Options
    I love Gilmore Girls - and I started off avoiding it at all costs. lol. Now I have the complete boxset, have watched it all and still watch the re-runs. I loved Game of Thrones, and we're making our first way through Arrested Development. I'm also following Mildred Pierce and waiting on the second series of Boardwalk Empire. Writing this I realise I watch entirely too much tv! :(
  • RachelMc25
    Options
    True blood, pretty little liars, weeds, eastenders, corrie, The vampire Diaries, Desperate housewives, Gossip girl, cougar town and Supernatural. lol
  • MondaysChild81
    MondaysChild81 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Dexter
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Iron chef america :grumble: yes I know...