Trying again!

Options
Hello! I was active on MFP a few years ago and lost about 40 lbs. Well fell off the wagon,. Now I am back. I have a big reason to hopefully keep me motivated this time. I have been having back and leg issues and have a lot of pain almost constantly. I can't walk with pain and it's frustrating. After Chiropractor, meds, injections, it still hurts although slightly better. I need to lose weight and strengthen to hopefully reduce this pain. So at the advice of my doc joined a gym where I can use the bike and swim, non-impact stuff and strength train. Must say I feel so good working out again, meaning actually doing strength training as well as cardio. Now to get my eating habits back o track. I was successful last time, hoping i will be again. Anyone want to friend me would be awesome. need lost of encouragement. :)

Replies

• blackiechan131
    blackiechan131 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Right on and good for you for doing something abt it. The eating and working out go hand in hand so just be tough on yourself until it becomes habit and then it will be 2nd nature and then before you know it, you'll be posting a photo up of you rocking a bikini!!! I would love to friend you once I figure out how to do it : ) blackiechan...
  • meby40
    meby40 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need friends too, I am here for the second time, first time I lost 12kgs was really happy and then slide into my horrible patterns, I have just finally after 6 years left a awful abusive relationship which is when I started putting on this weight with the accompanying depression and anxiety, I have developed a awful sugar/cake/biscuit habit in comfort eating. need to stop the cycle. I have back pain too due to my breasts, and knee pain. Encouragement shared is what i need for this journey!
  • AnnieB1827
    AnnieB1827 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there...we all have our stories and yours are indeed interesting...i wish u strength and hope we all succeed.
  • sae12
    sae12 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello there just starting again today. I'm back again after a year. Trying to eat healthy and really trying to not eat processed food. I need friends too.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Good for you for getting back on track! :)
    You're doing great.