Comment if you're looking for motivating friends!

Options

Replies

• claudia_md
    claudia_md Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    hi everyone feel free to add :)
    super motivator and fitness freak
  • AntonMG95
    AntonMG95 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thank y'all for commenting and allowing me to have the best network ever here on MFP! :)
  • lnbe1998
    lnbe1998 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • heatherdonovan3
    heatherdonovan3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm very active on here & love to meet new people!
  • airforceman1979
    airforceman1979 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    All can add me
  • kariblindsey141
    Options
    I am!
  • diana123xyz
    diana123xyz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am 30 years old and looking to loose about 33 pounds (15 Kg) this time for good hopefully! Looking for anyone who is active on here and keeps tracking like i do. Lets motivate and compete with each other!
  • Chele_Belle_
    Chele_Belle_ Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    On the last lag of my journey but would love to add more supportive mfpers to help us encourage each other!
  • latashahawkins6777
    latashahawkins6777 Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I would love more friends on MFP!!! (: I just downloaded this app yesterday and I'm still learning how to use it. Most of all, I'm in dire need of a motivational group to be apart of.
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi! My newsfeed looks kinda sad and I also deleted a couple of inactive members so regulars add me! :)
  • Urtel
    Urtel Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, please befriend me. I joined last week and have a long journey ahead, but no friends yet.
  • AmandaClaireG
    AmandaClaireG Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm back
  • JudeMNO
    JudeMNO Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm just 2 kgs away from my goal and I need to get motivated, someone who can push me everyday... And that's why sometimes I get bored when I do my daily workout...
  • Chiio_VP
    Chiio_VP Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Feel free to add me!
  • jenjens86
    jenjens86 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Please anyone can add me. I need the extra motivation and people who are also on this journey. A lot of my friends from here have just disappeared over time and haven't stuck to it. I don't always get to remember to log but want to get back into it as much as I can
  • OTPink
    OTPink Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone? I'm on about every day to check in and what not.
  • BBchambers5
    BBchambers5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I agree with sammie7474! Anyone can add. I definitely find the support of a community motivating.
  • elljay47
    elljay47 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Looking for awesome, motivational people to inspire each other!!
  • jkquinn13
    jkquinn13 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Motivation is good! Support is awesome...add away
  • lil2005
    lil2005 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me please