Am I doing something wrong.

Options
I started tracking about 15 days ago and have done good but I've only went from 240 to 233 and i seem to be stuck..am I needing it even more less?? I have cut pop out of died except one day..any advice.. I know it takes time but this is the first time I've committed to a diet and stayed on it

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week and it's not linear. You won't lose every week. You've lost 7 pounds in two weeks. Congrats! That's fast progress.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,164 Member
    Options
    So 15 days, call it two weeks, 7 pounds down. That is not stuck, that is normal weight loss at close to the maximum suggested per week. I think you need to adjust your expectations.
  • rebaisett
    rebaisett Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    hacombs93s wrote: »
    I started tracking about 15 days ago and have done good but I've only went from 240 to 233 and i seem to be stuck..am I needing it even more less?? I have cut pop out of died except one day..any advice.. I know it takes time but this is the first time I've committed to a diet and stayed on it

You are doing fantastic! Keep it up :) I have only been tracking for 11 days and only lost 6. Proud of you!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,954 Member
    Options
    hacombs93s wrote: »

Losing 7 lbs in 2 weeks isn't "stuck".

Stick with it for another 6 weeks and see where you're at.
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    You're doing great don't lose sight of that. Take measurements!
  • kathymc54
    kathymc54 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I think some of the weight loss shows have given us a skewed perception of the time it takes to lose weight. You've had a really good loss in 15 days
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    You have LOST.. congratulations... Now keep going and have patience.. do not not change one thing!
  • poorlittlefish
    poorlittlefish Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have been tracking religiously for 2 months and have lost 6. Granted I am not far from my goal but I can't imagine losing 7lbs in 2 weeks and not being happy. You are doing great, just keep going.