strange effect

Options
I've noticed a strange side effect of getting into shape. Normaly I'm a nudist in my own flat, and think nothing of taking my clothes off around people, but now since I've been trying to get into shape I'm becoming more self consvious of my body.

I guess its because before I thought I am what I am, and screw it. But now I'm getting into shape I know what I'm aimimng for and how much i want to get there.

Can anyone tell me the right way of posting pictures on here I'm going to post progress pictures tomorrow and don't want to bother someone having to edit them for me :-)

Replies

• abellante_0205
    abellante_0205 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    use photobucket. and use the URL parts but change the capital URL parts to url. Good Luck!!!!!
  • johnblackmur
    Options
    thanks
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hey I was the opposite.... Now I will pretty mush show off as much as I can!!!!! Where before I covered up from chin to toe.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Hey I was the opposite.... Now I will pretty mush show off as much as I can!!!!! Where before I covered up from chin to toe.

i am with you, the more i do to get in shape the more confident i feel.
  • johnblackmur
    Options
    i think its because im at such an early stage, my confidence is still there im just waiting to see a change
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    To add a picture you have to copy the IMG code, not url. You change the img and /img to lowercase.

It will look like this when you type
    [ img ] urlofimage.jpg [ /img ]
    without the spaces of course

Good job with your success!