Switching from weight watchers!

Options
Hi all I have been following weight watchers for a few months and don't seem to get where I want to be! Anyone looking for a buddy to keep motivated anyone else not have success with weight watchers?

Replies

• PaulaDChapman
    PaulaDChapman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I too have been doing weight watchers but did not stick to it. I am off on holiday in 8 weeks and want to lose weight. I too would like a buddy for motivation.
  • NancyMallo
    NancyMallo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I too have switched from weight watchers. May I join you.
  • BBchambers5
    BBchambers5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I recently switched from WW too. I find this app much more helpful. Good luck. I'm always looking for more buddies.
  • Diane1089
    Diane1089 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Weight watchers didn't work for me either :(
    Just started this app yesterday and I am already getting overwelmed with finding foods
    and tracking. I guess I just have to get used to this and it will get easier. Any helpful
    hints?
  • glwest
    glwest Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd be glad to add any of you to share diary ideas. I don't know how tho. If you do, feel free to add me. :)
  • kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Diane1089 wrote: »
    Weight watchers didn't work for me either :(
    Just started this app yesterday and I am already getting overwelmed with finding foods
    and tracking. I guess I just have to get used to this and it will get easier. Any helpful
    hints?

Use the barcode scanner as much as possible! It's pretty darn accurate.
  • lalaleelou
    lalaleelou Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Former WW here too. Feel free to add me. My diary is open and I'm pretty vocal.
  • hannahrsims
    hannahrsims Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me, I have done WW several times in the past with no real results. Would love to share this journey with you!