New members?

Options
Are there any new members, like me, that have joined this group and would like to be friends?

Lori

Replies

• lindae51
    lindae51 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello ,I'm new here to.Trying to lose twenty pounds, but five is a good start!
  • Dflanders1025mfp
    Options
    I am a member that has just returned after a couple of years away. Would love some new friends.
  • kjdaughtridge
    kjdaughtridge Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Feel free to add me
  • BabiiSam
    BabiiSam Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Im new as well!!! Need all the motivation i can get!
  • RaquelCarr
    RaquelCarr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I am new to myfitnesspal. I am on my journey to lose a few pounds, about 15-20. Please add me for support, motivation, and a friend.
  • NannieJoy9
    NannieJoy9 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new as of today and most definitely need all the support I can get! Would love to have some new friends also.
  • rupalikatole
    rupalikatole Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new.. my goal is to loose 30 lbs but 1 lb a week is my challenge. Let's keep each other motivated. Add me for more such conversations
  • kailee_lane
    kailee_lane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I'm new, aiming to lose about 20lb - I hope everyone's enjoying their weight loss journey :)
  • Sathasha
    Sathasha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Tasha. Starting my journey! Good luck everyone
  • maxenef
    maxenef Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm Maxene and I am new to this as well. I need to loose 40 kilos. I need help staying on track.
  • Eliana_65
    Eliana_65 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    New member here. Feeling so motivated right now, and in need of a support group :)
  • hastover
    hastover Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,I am not new to My Fitness Pal but I am new to the forums. Last year I lost about 20ish pounds and,sadly,allowed myself to gain back most of it. I need to get back on track,desperately! I felt really good then and now I just feel bummed! I started out really motivated but somewhere along the line lost it and now need to get it back and keep it! Looking for a support group,maybe a friend or 2 who has struggled like this as well and understands. Looking forward to camaraderie and weight loss!
  • meghanelise8
    meghanelise8 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm new and always looking for friends. :)
  • lipstkjunkie
    lipstkjunkie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not new to MFP but I am new to forums. I'm so lacking in motivation and confidence right now, a few friends might be exactly what I need...I don't know how to 'add friends' here though :(
  • pmoran525
    pmoran525 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have 20 to lose but will start with baby steps.
  • tacastan
    tacastan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    No new but anyone can feel free to add me.
  • mightyjodizzle
    mightyjodizzle Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm new and would love to have some friends on this app! :)
  • spiveaa
    spiveaa Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    always looking to add more positive MFP'ers, add me, lets do this!
  • blsostre
    blsostre Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been here for a month and I think this app really works for me. ;)
  • Baconismyreligion
    Baconismyreligion Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    love to add friends...but Im not sure how?? I could use the extra support and no one can have too many friends right??!!