Newbee, wanting to say, Hi!

Options
Hello I am about 2 weeks old to the site and still trying to find my way around. I have started to put food and exercise in my diary so I think I have the hang of it now. I hope this site is what I need to get motivated and pumped to get real about fitness and nutrition. My goal is to lose 50lbs and I know it will be hard, but with a helping hand I know I can do it.
Anyway, Hello everyone I am glad to be here.

Replies

• mimiswoboda
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!!
  • ilikeitdoulikeit
    Options
    Welcome!
    I'm finishing up my first week.
    I really like MFP. It's really making me hold myself accountable for what I do or don't do health wise.
    :smile:
  • cedarbrook
    cedarbrook Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome...You are welcome to friend me for some motivation. also I am starting a 75 day challenge today maybe you can get in on that..
  • grammiegert
    Options
    Hi! I stared last May but allowed myself to get side-tracked. I have just signed in to start over today. Glad to know someone new to begin with. You sound positive about the whole process and it sounds like you are prepared to shed those 50lbs. You should be very proud of yourself for having such a great attitude. Good Luck and feel free to be a friend on MFP. Would like very much to share your successes and mine.

grammiegert
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. I wish you luck with your journey. We are all here for the same reason and together we can do this!
  • walking02
    walking02 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hang in there!!