I need motivating friends!

RNamd23
RNamd23 Posts: 92 Member
So I didn't have very many friends to begin with, but as time goes on, the people on my friends list who routinely log in are dwindling. So I'm looking for more friends!!

A little about me, I'm 24 years old. I work night shift as a nurse. I've lost about 30 pounds at this point and still have about 100 to go. I'm looking for friends for mutual motivation. If you think we have something in common, or if you just want a motivating friend, add me please!

Replies

• BestHolly29
    BestHolly29 Posts: 13 Member
    Nightshirt nurses unite!
  • Caroline393
    Caroline393 Posts: 71 Member
    I'll add you, we're close in age! And I'd love to have more friends on here
  • janetennet
    janetennet Posts: 143 Member
    I'm always looking for new friends... :smiley:
    Feel free to add me
  • Chilli7777
    Chilli7777 Posts: 112 Member
    How do you find balancing diet as a shift worker? Is it hard?
  • RNamd23
    I actually think it's harder to balance food on my days off because I tend to be awake at weird times throughout the day and feel like I eat or want to eat a lot more.
  • SaaraKristiina
    SaaraKristiina Posts: 1 Member
    I need motivational friends as well! My schedule is super irregular since I am a musician and it's really hard to eat healthy while on the road. Feel free to add me!
  • mnvicke
    mnvicke Posts: 103 Member
    Hi there! My name is Melissa - I'm 30 years old and currently weight 290 (25 lbs down from my highest). I'm on here multiple times a day, and I'd be more than happy to help motivate you, if you're still looking to add some friends. Best of luck!

Melissa
  • RNamd23
    Sent requests, thanks guys!
  • hannahrsims
    hannahrsims Posts: 2 Member
    Hey there nurse! I would love to be your friend on this journey! I do day and night shift. Where do you work?