Funny NSV

Options
So, I just made a post a few days ago about things seeming to be smaller and slimmer, and now I have proof!!! Last night, my boyfriend, daughter, and I all piled on to the couch to watch a movie. I got up in the middle of the movie and In an effort to pull me back onto the couch next to him, he pulled on my shorts (which are elastic, but were pretty snug 3 weeks ago), and they slid almost halfway down my bum...I thought my little one was going to die, and I nearly did too! I started to laugh and then quickly snatched them back up exclaiming "I'm getting smaller now...you can't do that anymore!!!!" Too funny!!!

Replies

• maxinethestrange
    Options
    :laugh: glad i am not the only one with public bum showings. I need a belt so badly the poor people in the supermarket saw way more than the carton of milk the were looking for !
  • cheekymonkeyface
    cheekymonkeyface Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    So basically if your trousers are half way down your bum you know your doing good?
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I love it!!
    Congratulations!
    :happy:
  • TheresaRichardson
    Options
    LOL! Don't you love it?!
  • maxinethestrange
    Options
    So basically if your trousers are half way down your bum you know your doing good?

i hope so :laugh:
  • csmoore23
    csmoore23 Posts: 4
    Options
    That is great!
  • highdesertgirl
    Options
    That's funny! Yep I need a new belt too right now because my jeans too big and didn't feel like going to Target this weekend so I tried to make a new belt hole with a nail. Lol.
  • jujudot
    jujudot Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    :laugh: That's great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!