Bella beat leaf

Options
Just wondering if anyone has tried this tracker? I hear so much About the fit bit.. this one is definitely more attractive though! Thoughts?

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it. Tell us more!
  • melissaalyce
    melissaalyce Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have one. It's quite bulky and uncomfortable to wear. Of course the Ads for it make it look sleek and pretty. I've tried wearing it as a bracelet, necklace, and clip. It does track very well and the programs on it are good, I just wish it wasn't so bulky and uncomfortable to wear. I'm now using a Misfit shine. There's a new one that looks like a tube that seems to be better. The shine tends to slip out of the rubberized bracelets and clips. It's secure in the necklace so that's how I wear it or I put it in my pocket. The tube one is the one that i would recommend as it's a lot more secure and comfortable.
  • MaybeLed
    MaybeLed Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    It keeps popping up on my Facebook (thanks targeted marketing). So I looked into it a bit.

It seems to be a tracker targeted at women, sleep, steps, cycles. Obviously it's prettier than a lot of things, BUT you do have to track it manually, and it's not re-chargeable you have to manually change the watch batteries in it.

I don't know if it syncs with MFP, from a look at the help boards it appears not. That can always change though.

I've not got one so I can't tell you much about wearability, I know I only wanted to wear one thing so I got a fitbit that doubles as a watch, depends on your preferences!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have one. It's quite bulky and uncomfortable to wear. Of course the Ads for it make it look sleek and pretty. I've tried wearing it as a bracelet, necklace, and clip. It does track very well and the programs on it are good, I just wish it wasn't so bulky and uncomfortable to wear. I'm now using a Misfit shine. There's a new one that looks like a tube that seems to be better. The shine tends to slip out of the rubberized bracelets and clips. It's secure in the necklace so that's how I wear it or I put it in my pocket. The tube one is the one that i would recommend as it's a lot more secure and comfortable.

I'd not heard of it so I just googled. The battery in it is a c2032, which is the same battery I put in my food scale. Not that much smaller than a quarter, which would make that tracker pretty huge despite their photos.
  • MaybeLed
    MaybeLed Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd add, if it's cycle tracking that is drawing you to it, Clue is an excellent app for that and free too.
  • aneedforchange
    aneedforchange Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys.. yeah I suspected it was much larger then they wanted to allude to and I just want something that isn't a bracelet as I want to track all the time and with massage therapy you can't exactly have it on your arms lol I'll look into the misfit and the tracking apps though! :)

• AlyssaPetsDogs
    AlyssaPetsDogs Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I have one too. I never use it. It really was not counting my steps as accurately as the Fitbit. It would sometimes be a hassle to sync to my phone as well.
    It's cute, but really wasn't practical for me. I have the Fitbit blaze and you can dress it up in a nicer band so it looks like a watch. I get compliments on it! I recommend that over the leaf any day!