Came home and caught my wife......

Options
joehempel
joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
Walked in the door after a 3.3 mile run and caught my wife..........Hitting up some P90X Cardio X!!!!!!!

Hell yeah!!!!! Very proud she jumped into that....it's a rough and tough start for sure, but I know she burned off some goop!! Even did some stuff with the heavy bag afterwards!!

So naturally I had to join in!!

Replies

• han182
    han182 Posts: 82
    Options
    Haha! LOVE this. What an awesome thing to catch your wife doing :tongue:
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Awwww! That's great! I know you're tickled!

I want one of those heavy bags at my house! I went to my son's place a couple weeks ago after having a REALLY bad day, and beat the snot out of that thing. I felt SO good afterwards! :)

Two thumbs up to your wife, and if I had another, I'd give you three for getting her motivated! :)
  • AlisonMacKay
    AlisonMacKay Posts: 112
    Options
    That's awesome! I went to run my 3 miles and my Hubby decided he was going to come with. Instead of the 5k I was going to run we ran C25K week 2 for him. Now he's ready to do the whole program!

Congrats to you and your wife!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i figured this was either going to be you telling a joke, or it was going to be that she was doing something good..you sure got my attention with the subject tho :laugh: good for your wife :drinker:
  • joehempel
    Options
    Yeah was quite happy!! I'm hoping to get her going on a C25k....we'll see, it'll be good....I need to get her on here, I think it'll help with her diet tremendously!!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Great to have each other for support.
  • honeyX0
    honeyX0 Posts: 26
    Options
    Thats awesome!! if she gets on MFP have her add me too ;)
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • debbiequack
    debbiequack Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!

Debbie
  • joehempel
    Options
    Thats awesome!! if she gets on MFP have her add me too ;)

I'll post if she does to have everyone add her! LOL.
  • LeelaLosing
    LeelaLosing Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm doing C25k now and even though i'm a former runner, I've found it challenging, but a great easy intro into getting back to it after a long running break, and the integration with iPod is brilliant, all my music :-) gives me extra motivation when I need it!
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    lol great!
  • joehempel
    Options
    I'm doing C25k now and even though i'm a former runner, I've found it challenging, but a great easy intro into getting back to it after a long running break, and the integration with iPod is brilliant, all my music :-) gives me extra motivation when I need it!

I've never done anything like that....I just started running LOL. But it's been working, and it's been fun!!

I think I should ease her into something though, with the asthma and knees and such.