Getting back on the bandwagon with Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer

Options
I have not been prioritizing working out in the last year, and I've decided to get back on the bandwagon with Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer. It is a 12 week program that I found on bodybuilding.com. I'm very excited to get started tomorrow. The biggest challenge is going to be consuming all of the food because it is A LOT of food. The workouts look simple enough and my new gym I joined seems really open to helping out. Wish me luck!

Replies

• bamagirlintn1
    bamagirlintn1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was searching Jamie Eason on Myfitnesspal and saw your post. How is it going? I am on week 3 of the "Flat to all That" from Jamie.
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    I have always loved her! I should look for that!
  • bamagirlintn1
    bamagirlintn1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It is kind of hard to find now. You can look up Jamie on Facebook and the workouts are back in 2015. She has a video of each one. You can also look them up on Pinterest. I am now on week 4, there are a lot of leg/booty days so it is taking me a while to get through the whole week.
  • need2belean
    need2belean Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I have not been prioritizing working out in the last year, and I've decided to get back on the bandwagon with Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer. It is a 12 week program that I found on bodybuilding.com. I'm very excited to get started tomorrow. The biggest challenge is going to be consuming all of the food because it is A LOT of food. The workouts look simple enough and my new gym I joined seems really open to helping out. Wish me luck!

How are you all doing?
    I did her program back in 2013 and loved it. Since then, I found a lot of programs on bodybuilding.com but I liked hers the best so I started her program from start to finish 6 weeks ago. I'm on week 2 of Phase 2 and the cardio for sure is making it a longer gym sesh, but I just have to remember it's only for 4 weeks. Keep up the great work ladies!
  • SassieFit
    SassieFit Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Just found this post :-) :-) I'm on Day 30 and it's going great! How's everyone else doing?
  • need2belean
    Options
    Sassislim wrote: »
    Just found this post :-) :-) I'm on Day 30 and it's going great! How's everyone else doing?

What's day 30? I'm 2-1/2 weeks into Phase 2. I love it. The leg days are absolutely killer right now. I do substitute some things though. I will never in a million years do donkey calf raises. I think it's absolutely insane to have that on her program. Who wants to have someone sit on your back at a gym?!?! AND I'm pretty sure Planet Fitness will kick you out for that. But anyways. I just substitute it with leg press calf raises.
  • SariC3
    SariC3 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Starting this tomorrow with a friend, but will be working out at home vs a gym. Will I encounter any problems? I have free weights (bench, dumbbells, adjustable dumbbells & barbells), a bench, bands with pullys and an out door pull up bar.
  • need2belean
    Options
    SariC3 wrote: »
    Starting this tomorrow with a friend, but will be working out at home vs a gym. Will I encounter any problems? I have free weights (bench, dumbbells, adjustable dumbbells & barbells), a bench, bands with pullys and an out door pull up bar.

Jamie has a bunch of alternative workouts to the ones you would do in the gym. BUT, I haven't paid much attention to those so I don't know how many there are. I'm sure you can find something else to do in place of wide grip lat pulls or seated cable pulleys etc. You can check out the program ahead of time to see what it's expecting of you throughout each phase.
  • lionchaser77
    lionchaser77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started LIVEFIT back in August, then on the way to the gym on a Friday morning, I fell down the stairs at home and tore my lateral ligament in my ankle. That put me in a period of depression and out of the gym. In November, after I cleared from PT, I signed up for group sessions at a little family gym to get me motivated and they also do 6 week assessments and help with nutrition and watch your intake and help you tweak it as needed. I am also signed up for Anytime fitness to get to the gym in the mornings (the group sessions are only 2 times a week). I restarted LIVEFIT this week! I'm so pumped to be back in they gym and motivated again! I gained almost 30 pounds from august through thanksgiving. :(

also, I found a non stimulant fat burner on bodybuilding by Evlution or something like that. it has amazing reviews. I will start that tmro morning. My eating has been on par and I feel like I should really start seeing results in the next 2 weeks.

also, I substitute exercises and sometimes superset to burn more calories and get a better burn. sometimes I feel like I'm just sitting there in between sets and losing time. lol and I'll do abs in between sets. Happy New Year ya'll!!