Row the world DAYs

Options
LeeKetty1176
LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
Ok

First sorry about not getting the Sunday game sorted, I ran out of time, plus a few people rightly pointed out that that game was being more about luck and not actually rowing the world.

SO this weeks games

TUEDAY is DOUBLE DAY

THURSDAY IS .............. KIDNAP DAY........ attack a boat again........ same as last time, but the boat under attack can still count the kidnapped person

SAT is ........... TRIPLE DAY !................. I see that weekends tends to be one of the hardest ones to keep focus and get a good work out in............. so I hope by it being triple day it will give us all time to look at our work outs and PLAN !

ALSO anyone looking for a new team member or if anyone want to join, please post here so people can get teamed up !

Hope you are all liking the game !
PLEASE BUMP

Lee....

Replies

• Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    kitten bump ...

yeeepeeeeeee!!!! we'll have a tripple day. I'm sooooo going to work my butt off! =^_^=
  • EliteDeeDee77
    Options
    Bump......Wow Triple day!! Thanks for all your hard work Lee. This challenge has been serious motivation for me. I'm actually looking forward to workout so I can see how many miles it's worth!
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    Lee, You are doing a fantastic job with this challenge. It's really motivated me to push myself a little further! Thanks for the time and thought you've put into this!
  • Dinob661
    Dinob661 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    This challenge has been really fun. And It continues to make me push myself as hard as I can go. Bumpity bump!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Bump
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Bump. A round of golf on Saturday = mega miles!!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Very cool!
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    our ship is looking for an additional 4 members if anyone is looking to join a ship :)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Wow! A TRIPLE day! :)
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    TRIPLE bump for triple day. WOOOOOHOOOOO!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much Lee for all your hard work. I am really enjoying this game. I too appreciate you changing it so that it's no so much a game of luck but of hard work and dedication! I can see that it would be a little discouraging to see your hard work stolen all because of luck and luck alone. Can't wait to see what another week's worth of exercise will get us :D
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Great job Lee. :happy:
  • marianeo
    marianeo Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Loving the Game....already planning how to boost my workouts! We need the boost!! :bigsmile:
  • ccrawshaw
    ccrawshaw Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    This has been a great challenge! I am regularly seeing calorie burns in the 1000-2000 range in my feed and a couple over 3000smiley-shocked003.gif, where before there was only 1-3 people burning like that. I know I've been working it extra hard for my shipmates too. I know I don't want to let my team and my captain; "The Amazing Heather of The Flying Evil Monkeys" down. Everyone is killing it!!! Keep it up and we will be popping tops at the finish line together!!!
  • kelley4123
    kelley4123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    :love:
  • updowngirl
    updowngirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump