Hen party weekend massacre!!!!!! OMG

Options
So i have just returned from an over night stay with girls on a hen party. It was alcohol fuelled which lasted all day and night. Not great for the diet i know :mad: but the damage has been done. I know I couldve made other choices but chose the drinks I like.:blushing:

Anyway I have tried to log everything correctly on my diary and now want to get straight back into the whole cutting back, exercising regieme.

Yesterday before I went i had lost 18lb total. (first thing in morning weigh in, before eating) Today i have got weighed (mid day, after eating) and it looks like i have gained 3lb!!!! :sad:

Does anyone have any tips on how i shift this now. I would at least like to maintain my 18lb by next weekend and not see a gain. I was dancing and got hot and sweaty last night so I guess i could count that towards exercising! Also i did pee ALOT, and drunk plenty of water. (and had 2 poops this morning - sorry TMI i know)

Any suggestions people??

Replies

• RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing it's mostly water weight, honestly. Just return to your normal habits over the next few days and see how it goes.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Dring a lot of water and do a little more exercising today. Unless your head won't let you. Maybe wait til tomorrow. Good luck.
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    return to your normal routine, do exercise, maybe add an extra 10 -15 minutes and most importantly, keep drinking lots of water!! Alcohol dehydrates and dehydration has an adverse affect on weight loss.
    And don't beat yourself up over it. You went out, you had a good time, c'est la vie!!
  • sarahavery
    sarahavery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. Im going to rest for a little bit, then just do some simple stuff on the wii for an hour..........zumba, boxing etc

Think that'll help. Dont think i can face the gym today to be honest.............:blushing:
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    There are 3500 calories in a pound. So unless you treated yourself to 10,500 extra calories in one day, then I'm guessing it's just water retention. You had fun with friends and enjoyed life for a moment. It'll be ok. Just get back on track and you'll see those 3 lbs disappear within the next 1-3 days.
  • sarahavery
    sarahavery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thanks all