Fitness blender #fbfit - how are you doing?

Options
Hi, so I've lost 30lbs using diet since last August and Fitness Blenders videos since April of this year (I was in poor shape!). However, I haven't really organised myself very well when trying to set out a weekly exercise programme for myself and I've let the diet monitoring go a little 'to pot'. Anyway, I'm back (again) as I still have about 1.5-2stone left to lose. This time, I'm kicking it off with Fitness Blenders 8 week FBFit programme which I started today. So - if there is anyone else out there doing the same as myself, get in touch, it would be great to see how others are progressing both in terms of fitness and diet!

Replies

• mholoneo
    mholoneo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have purchased Round 1 of their Fitness Blender's 8 Week Fat Loss Program to Lose Weight & Tone Up Fast and looking for someone who can purchase Round 2 or any of their programmes really so we can swap the pdf's-let me know if you're interested :)
  • ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    zmtd14kvd56g.jpg
    eoc9klrhdmyw.jpg

I'm super proud of the progress I've made using their FB Fit programs 1 & 2.... Improvements both fitness wise and a decent reduction in body weight