Hi, introduce yourself

Options
Hi I am new to this. My name is Karla, 20, college student and I am trying to stay fit. Work outs are best but I am still working on my nutrition

Replies

• fattygonewild62
    Options
    Hi! I am 23 years old and in grad school and just re downloaded this. Used it about 4 years ago in college and lost 20 pounds and now trying to get back into it to lose last 25 pounds to reach goal weight! Been struggling with stress eating and exercise because of school so just wanted to find some friends so we could all motivate each other.
  • melissamuncey
    melissamuncey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello,I'm 49 yr old female trying to be fit an healthy never had to really watch my weight until last several yrs. I enjoy this app I put everything down that I eat an some days I've went over my calorie but don't beat myself up over it
  • karlaalcala63
    karlaalcala63 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! Very glad to meet you! For sure we will be motivating each other! I workout but I find it hard to loose my tummy fat and it all has to do with my nutrition so I am trying to cook home meals rather than go outside and get junk food :neutral: but we got this! An we will reach our goal in no time!!!! :smiley:
  • jhaddon139
    jhaddon139 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for friends for motivation and help. I'm in Clearfield Utah
  • jbgutierrez979
    jbgutierrez979 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yeah, junk food is my downfall.
  • karlaalcala63
    karlaalcala63 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well you guys, we will be successful if we stick to this :)