Looking for some support!

Options
I recently stopped using the WW online app, since I found MFP. I've lost weight in the past, but since having my second child I can't seem to shed the weight. I've been getting up everyday and either running (using the couch to 5K program) or doing a DVD workout. I feel super good! But the scale isn't moving. Hoping to get back on the losing path and meet some friends here along the way. How's MFP been working for everyone out there?

Replies

• elle277
    elle277 Posts: 3
    Options
    i've just started and iwould love to have some support! :) but today wasn't a great day. that's why i've started this lol. hopefully it'll work out. i've used caloriecount in the past but hopefully trying something new will bring my motivation back.
  • JenDOhio
    JenDOhio Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mother of 3 who has been at this now for 105 days and have lost 52 lbs. I'm not even half way, but I'm so encouraged. Feel free to add me for support. The more friends on here the better. It's been a life changing experience for me. Best of luck in your weight loss journey!
  • meljr66
    meljr66 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love MFP! I have completely changed my eating habits and have learned to enjoy my workouts. I've lost fifty pounds in nine months, so I haven't been losing two pounds a week, but it had been steady. It keeps me accountable for what I eat and that is exactly what I need. It's also nice to see how many calories I burn each week; they really add up. I would recommend buying a heart rate monitor for accuracy. Good luck!
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Would be happy to find friends also for mutual support & motivation! Just showing up here is half the battle!!!