Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Needing Some Motivation....

jujudot
jujudot Posts: 129 Member
I was going to wait to post some pics when I hit a 20lb loss, but I've really been struggling to stay motivated over the past couple of weeks. I need to get out of my postvacation rut! :laugh:

Last summer
DSCF0513-1.jpg

Yesterday

2011-07-09_18-07-34_197.jpg

Replies

• Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Thats a BIG difference!! Keep going and stay strong!! Thanks for being a friend..your great!!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Very nice job, keep it up. It's hard to stay motivated but with the people on this site i'm doing better than i ever thought i would, lean on your friends here for support if you need to. Good luck on getting to goal.
  • paperboyfabe
    paperboyfabe Posts: 19 Member
    Add me as a friend.. I'll help u stay motivated!!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Big difference! Stay strong you can do it!!!
  • Great Job! You look great!:happy:
  • Terri_39
    Terri_39 Posts: 122
    Wow! Great job! I know how if feels to need the motivation! You will definitely find it here. Good luck! Feel free to friend request me!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Way to go!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the awesome work! I really like your minigoals. I set unrealistic goals before and that's why I always gave up. My goal is to reach 200 (I only got to 207 last time I tried). I bought myself a black dress and a new swimsuit; both size 10. That is my secondary goal, but my current is to reach that 200.

Closest I got last time (2004) was 207 (those are in my profile pictures. I usually would put a current picture of me, but every time I login to my profile page, I see the old picture of me and that keeps me motivated). After reading your minigoals, I think I need to do more of that for me to keep me going. Thank you again for sharing!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    yes your doing great, dont stop now..
  • sawalter68
    sawalter68 Posts: 24 Member
    You look great - sometimes we give that scale too much power. I have a feeling you have dropped quite a few inches and even pant sizes. Keeping track of those victories can be very rewarding goals. Don't get down on yourself just because life got in the way a little bit.
  • Nexxy
    Nexxy Posts: 33
    You look great!! Keep up the great work!! :D
  • ga_peach75
    ga_peach75 Posts: 17
    You look so good!! Keep it up, I am hoping to post pics one day I need the motivation too but you keep up the good work your goal is coming sooner than you think. You can add me as a friend if you like :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!