Looking for accountability and community.

Options
Hey, my names Brenna. I am here to be held accountable for what I eat and exercise. I have struggled with eating disorders in the past and I'm just so thankful for this community. I am looking to lose 80 lbs, so it will be a long journey and I hope to make some friends for the long run. :-)

Replies

• shinemercy
    shinemercy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenna. I'm not looking to lose that much (started at 83kg, want to be around 62), but I've found I'm more able ot exercise willpower if someone is going to be asking me about how it's going. Maybe we can do that :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenna - I am in ED recovery and hoping to lose a few pounds. I've found this community really helpful. Best of luck :)
  • MsBecca22
    MsBecca22 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm continuously working to not relapse from my ED. Girl you are so strong for reaching out here! I'd love to be your friend!
  • aduhmads
    aduhmads Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenna. And shinemercy. My name is madhu. And I am looking to lose about 15kg as well. And I was looking for some work out buddies / a group.. where we could weigh in every week and motivate each other.. you girls up for it?
  • aduhmads
    aduhmads Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    And Rebecca.. sorry if I sound naive.. but what's ED.. ? What do u think about the group idea