Need more friends and support

Options
Hello everyone! I started using this app a month ago. And I feel like I'm not doing right, I am doing some exercises but I feel so tired easily. Also, I can't go out and run because I have so many things to do at home (I'm a working mom) I usually finishes work at 11pm. I'm doing some workouts I see in the internet, do you think that's okay? I'm doing it atleast 30 mins. During weekdays after sending my kids to kindergarten. I really need someone to talk/ or someone who will motivate mem since I decided to quit social medias (fb, insta, Twitter). Thank you.

Replies

• glossysweetums
    glossysweetums Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. And feel free to join this group. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114913-accountability-buddies-females-25-40lbs-to-lose

Women who want to be accountable, help others be accountable, we check in daily. Some are moms like you and me. I'm a stay at home mom and have my little one around me 24/7 pretty much
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Online work-out's are more than okay! :)
    I ONLY do online work-out video's now and it's working well for me. As long as you are moving and burning the calories! Well done you for managing to fit the 30 mins each day - you are doing more than a lot of people.
  • mandee201023
    mandee201023 Posts: 42 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Remember, slow progress is still progress. You will build your endurance and strength up over time. I applaud you for working so late, having kids and still working out 30 minutes a day! I work out at home and am constantly looking up new exercises for myself to mix things up. Then I incorporate them in my own workouts I write up for myself.
    Don't give up! Be proud that your showing discipline by committing to working out and actually doing it. You will thank yourself down the road for starting now :smiley:
  • cdarned
    cdarned Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends on here. I have one dedicated friend that is my accountability partner. We discuss food ideas, check in in calories consumed daily, and exercise together. I turn 50 in a few months and am trying to be so healthy. I have started gluten free eating since I read so much negative things about what wheat can do to your body. I walk a few days a week and do zumba twice a week. I am working on adding strength training also. My weight loss is very slow but I am determined to focus on the long term goal! If I can be mobile and feel good then that is a huge plus! I have alot on my plate also! (And I'm not talking about food!