Weight Loss

Options
I understand that everyone journey is different especially weight loss, but has anybody lost weight by using this site and did it help you by staying on track with your nutrition....

Right now, I'm feeling confuse in which site I want to stay on track with there are so many different sites out there but everyone seems to like this site and I wonder why. I know its free which is good. But has it work for most people

Replies

• janetennet
    janetennet Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Yip! Plenty of us have used this site to drop weight, some to gain weight and others to maintain weight.
    How about you give MFP a try for two weeks and see how you feel, then make a decision on whether you want to continue or not. :)
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP 992 days today :) I have compared it to sparkpeople and mymacros+ and honestly this has the best food index and community out there. It only works if you make it work though. You have to log daily. You have to use correct entries. You have to stick to your goals. That is with any calorie tracking site. It does work!
  • daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I've lost 70lbs so far using this site. I'd say it works.
  • Tiffminus30
    Tiffminus30 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! You get the most out of the site based on what you put into it. When I'm regularly tracking my food and exercise, I feel such a heightened sense of accomplishment because I'm holding myself accountable:) I've lost about 10 pounds and my goal is lose 20 more. Best of luck!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You don't necessarily need a 'site' to lose weight. I've lost weight before without any help from the internet - having a tool such as MFP to help you track your food and for general encouragement is just a bonus. Website wise, I have been a member of Weight Watchers. Personally, I found MFP a lot more encouraging, flexible and simple! I lost the majority of my weight but following the plan set out here. I promise it works :)