Want to be my Fitbit and MyfitnessPal friends in Utah County

Options
Howdy Y'all,

I live in Sprinville Utah. It has been a minute sense I have been on MyFitnessPal. I just upgraded my Fitbit HR to the new FitBit Blaze. Just FYI if you know anybody that is interested in some mint condition Fitbit HR's I have two of them. I will make anyone a great deal on them for these still state of the art fitness watches! Anyways, I'm using my Fitbit Blaze and MyFitnessPall together to give me the best insights on how I am really doing fitness wise. I'd love to meet some young ladies around my age. (i'm 33), but I'm not picky just as long as you are positive most of the time and can motivate me and yourself! I'm really looking forward to cultivating friendships!

Chat me up! :p

Ryan

Just a little about me...

I'm an outdoors type of person. I'd love to find someone that wants to go camping or hiking before the summer is up! I am a technology geek. Currently I work for a small company called Qualtrim. I work from home and work my own hours. I am the Senior Account Manager. I also do in house IT support. I have a STRONG resume, but am going back to college just to show employers that I have what it takes and to get that "little piece of paper." I kind of did life a little backwards. At 21 I had a beautiful daughter, got divorced 3 years later, and was focused on supporting a family. Well, now I am focused on getting full custody of my daughter, while working and going to college part time. As well as making sure I make time for myself and my health. Hence the reason I am on this site! Well, now you know a little about me. I hope to hear about you soon too! :)

Replies

• shareesmith2
    shareesmith2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm not in Utah county, but just south in Sanpete county. I'm looking for more friends and lots of motivation! So add me if you want :)
  • Strokerace96
    Strokerace96 Posts: 26 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I am in box elder county if any of you two wanna add me.