Quest for a Six pack

Options
I have lost over 115lbs now, but my quest for a six pack continues.
Check out my story when you get a chance http://teamsuperhero.com/mythicon/

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • jaretspencer
    jaretspencer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome keep it up
  • SuperHeroRipped
    Options
    thanks guys :D, i know there is a six pack in there some where just gotta clean up my diet to see it
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!
  • karlos88oldham
    Options
    im on the same quest m8 i lost 2 stone but need 2 get the abs an arms down now
  • SuperHeroRipped
    Options
    2 stones is alot bro congrats! just stick with it they are under there some where we just have to find them :D
  • karlos88oldham
    Options
    haha i know bruv i can see the foundations just gotta put the work in. Cheers bruv
  • kobcc
    kobcc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational, this shows exactly what you can achieve with hard work. With my starting weight the same where you started, I know that I can too achieve the same results with the same hard work!!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • alleyag
    alleyag Posts: 142
    Options
    You got this! Great job on your success. You can do all the crazy an exercises you want clean diet is the true way to six pack abs. Stay motivated!
  • SuperHeroRipped
    Options
    Diet is key for sure. i saw the greatest change when i stuck close to my target ratio. last couple of months have been ok nutrition with good workout schedule
  • SuperHeroRipped
    Options
    Kobcc, you can definitely do it. My brother has lost 180 my fiance 85 and my best friend around 65. Its not hard just tedious :)
  • Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same quest man, hopefully we both get there soon!
  • Bikeminx
    Bikeminx Posts: 51
    Options
    I am also on this quest but I'm a girl! I've heard the term 'clean diet' on a few forums but I haven't looked into it properly (what exactly does it mean? Lol) is it just no fat? At the moment I'm still cutting fat and have a way to go (maybe 10 more lbs). You look great tho! I'm sure it won't take long for your six pack!! If you have any tips plz let me know! :D. We can do this guys!! X
  • SuperHeroRipped
    Options
    Zel: keep at it we will get there :D
    Minx: a clean diet is where you eat primarily whole foods and shakes while sticking to a macro nutrient set up like 50/30/20.
  • Mills187
    Mills187 Posts: 171
    Options
    get it bro!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!