One year down on this journey

Options
This success stories board has always been so inspirational to me! I had always seen magazine covers where the story was that someone had lost 100 pounds and would think, "wow, that must be really difficult to do if it makes the cover of a national magazine!" This forum has helped me to see how possible it is! And not only how possible it is but also how to stay motivated and the importance of those non scale victories on this journey.

I am down 80 pounds from last year and am happy that I've made it to the success stories board!! Thank you for all of the inspiration, here's to another healthy year!!

qxn9xaxi7vf5.jpg

I've just realized today that my face looks different to me, which is what prompted this post. This has truly been a journey and a re-discovery of my body as weight has came off and I've seen my body change with it. So amazing :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!