Made me feel horrible...

Options
Went to church today, haven't been much lately since i have no car for myself now. Saw some friends and what not. Started walking out of the church to the car and an friend caught me and asked if i was pregnant again. I thought i was doing good, I don't know if she was seeing the loss in weight (i never gained weight with my kids) and assumed that or it was the dress i had on and i just looked like a fat cow. Either way it made me feel bad.
:sad: :explode: :mad: :embarassed: :grumble:

Replies

• Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Dont let this get you down, firstly, at least they asked you to your face rather than think it, secondly, most probably your dress....I see friends of mine, slim ones, wear the wrong thing, thats all it takes. Keep motivated and dont let negative energy take a away the positive.
  • wwhite94
    wwhite94 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Sometimes people speek without thinking. You know how far you have come so keep that in mind when ppl say things like that
  • Nexxy
    Nexxy Posts: 33
    Options
    Dont let this get you down!! i had a girl come to my door selling something and she asked me if i was going to have a baby and i was like nope then she asked me if i just had one and i was like a year ago! haha she felt bad.. but knowing that i look like i just had a baby just gave me more of a reason to keep my exercise up :) so far since then i have lost 5 pounds.. i just started MF and im so excited to see what this sight can do for me to keep heathy! :)
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    I found out it wasn't even about the dress or how i looked it was the way my daughter sat in my lap!!!!